- 125g butter
- 2 tbs of honey
- 1/2 tsp of bicarb
- 2 tbs boiling water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups of Monster Health Foods Multigrain Porridge
- 2 to 3 chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease and line a baking tin.
- Melt honey and butter in a saucepan and take off stove. Add water and bicarb, resulting in a frothy mixture.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar, flour, coconut, Multigrain Porridge and chocolate. Add honey and butter mixture and mix well to combine.
- Flatten mixture into prepared tin and bake in oven until lightly golden in colour. (About 15-20 minutes)
- Allow to cool in tin and then cut
Submitted by: Rania T.