Banana Oat Muffins
- 125g butter
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cups Monster Health Food Co's Multigrain Porridge or Sports Muesli
- 1/2 tsp lemon or orange rind.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celcius.
- Beat butter and sugar together in electric mixer.
- Beat in eggs, milk and banana
- Add flour, Multigrain Porridge or Sports Muesli and rind.
- Spoon into muffin trays and bake for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before serving
Submitted by Kathy