Sports Muesli by MHF
- Whole grains
- Dried fruits
| Quantity per 45g Serve|
|% Daily Intake†||Quantity per 100g|| Quantity per 60g Serve|
Breakfast in a Bag
† Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kj. Your daily intakes may be higheror lower depending on your energy needs,
# Muesli is usually low in cholesterol or cholesterol free.
Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Rolled Triticale, Golden Syrup, Rolled Wheat, Wheat Bran Straws, Sunflower Seeds, Paw Paw Dried Diced [Papaya, Sugar, Citric Acid (330), Sulphur Dioxide (220)], Lupin Flake, Pepitas, Puffed Rice, Linseeds, Buckwheat, Quinoa - Grain, Oat Bran, Chia Seeds. CONTAINS GLUTEN, OATS, TRITICALE, WHEAT and LUPIN.
Preparation Instructions - Sports Muesli
Pour Sports Muesli into a bowl and add milk or your favourite milk substitute. Sports has only one fruit - papaya - making it a great base for a bircher muesli. Check out the recipe for bircher muesli on our Recipes page.
- Free & Lo Muesli - Gluten, Nut & 97% fat Free, vegan & vegetarian suitable
- Free & Fruity Muesli - Gluten, Nut & 97% Fat Free
- Berry Muesli - Wheat & Nut Free - Loads of berries all preservative free;
- Tropical Muesli - with Mango & Macadamia
- High Fibre Muesli - High in Fibre + more than 24% Fruit & Nuts
- Multigrain Porridge - 6 whole grains + 40% Less Fat + Nut Free;
- Choc-Lish - for fussy eaters
- Sports Muesli - Developed for Athletes