Free & Lo Muesli - Gluten-Free
- Gluten-free and endorsed by Coeliac Australia. Click here for latest gluten-free test results.
- Versatile - Serve HOT as a Porridge or COLD as a muesli.
- Low in Sugar - only 7.2%.
- 4 Star Health Star Rating
- Low allergy ingredients, including pear.
- Free of gluten, wheat dairy, lactose, soy, nuts, coconut and preservatives.
- 97% fat free.
- Very low in sodium.
- No cholesterol.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Certified Kosher & Halal.
- Resealable stand-up pack.
- Also in Breakfast in a Bag 60g Single Serve.
| Quantity per 45g Serve|
|% Daily Intake†||Quantity per 100g|| Quantity per 60g Serve|
Breakfast in a Bag
† Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kj. Your daily intakes may be higheror lower depending on your energy needs,
# Muesli is usually low in cholesterol or cholesterol free.
^ND = Not Detectable
Rice Flakes (69%), Rice Bran Shred [Rice Flour (63%), Rice Bran (30%), Cranberry Juice (7%)], Puffed Rice, Golden Syrup, Buckwheat, Linseeds, Pepitas, Sunflower Seeds, Pear - PRESERVATIVE FREE (0.69%). None of the ingredients are gene modified.
CONTAINS NO DETECTABLE GLUTEN.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Preparation Instructions - Free & Lo Muesli
If you like a crunchy start to the day just add milk to Free & Lo and enjoy!
If crunchy is not to your taste, then add milk and let it sit for 30 seconds to 1 minute or pop it in the microwave.
Free & Lo cooks up very well as a porridge, making it suitable for winter, as well as good for babies and young children. On the stove, just add water and cook until soft and warm. In the microwave, place in a bowl and add water set on High for 90 seconds and then leave stand for a minute, then add milk.
Check out our Recipes page for further ways to enjoy Free & Lo.
Our Other products...
- Free & Fruity Muesli - Gluten Free + Loads of preservative free fruit
- Berry Muesli - Wheat & Nut Free + preservative free Berries
- Sports Muesli - Nut Free, Developed for Athletes
- Tropical Muesli - Mango & Macadamia
- High Fibre Muesli - High in Fibre
- Multigrain Porridge - 40% less Fat, Low GI
- Choc-Lish- schoko musli - European style muesli