Berry Muesli Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup Monster Health Food Co Berry Muesli
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 150mL milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g melted butter
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Pre-heat a fan-forced oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix flour, Berry Muesli, sugar, baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Mix the egg, milk, vanilla and melted butter together in another bowl.
- Combine the contents of both mixtures, carefully, and fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into a 12 cup muffin tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a cooling rack before serving.
Submitted by Lilian Z.