Cinnamon Muesli Bars
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 50g butter
- 3 cups Monster Health Food Co Tropical Muesli
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180*C. Grease and line the base and long sides of a 19 x 29cm slice pan.
- Combine the Tropical Muesli, sultanas, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and cinnamon in a large bowl, set aside.
- Combine the honey, sugar and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until butter melts and sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes or until syrup thickens slightly.
- Remove from the heat.
- Pour the hot syrup with mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon into pan and press gently with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven and set aside in the pan to cool completely.
Submitted by Jenna S.