Deb's Muesli Slice
- 4 cups of any Monster Health Food Co's Mueslis
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of dried apple or apricot, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Self Raising flour
- 1 can of skim sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celcius
- Mix muesli, coconut, fruit and flour in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix skim milk and eggs.
- Pour mixture into dry ingredients and mix.
- Spoon into greased and lined baking pan. Press down firmly
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Cut while hot and leave in tin to cool