Berry Muesli Muffins Recipe
Step into the heart of your kitchen and whip up something truly special—our Berry Muesli Muffin recipe. Imagine the delightful burst of juicy berries and the hearty texture of Monster Health Berry Muesli coming together in each muffin. Fresh from the oven, these muffins make for a delightful morning surprise for your family or friends.
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup Monster Health Food Co Berry Muesli
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 150mL milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g melted butter
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Pre-heat a fan-forced oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix flour, Berry Muesli, sugar, baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Mix the egg, milk, vanilla and melted butter together in another bowl.
- Combine the contents of both mixtures, carefully, and fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into a 12 cup muffin tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a cooling rack before serving.
These muffins are more than just a treat for your taste buds; they're a celebration of textures and flavors, bringing together the juicy burst of berries and the hearty crunch of Berry Muesli .The good news? They freeze beautifully, allowing you to prepare a batch in advance and pull them out whenever you fancy.