- 47% less fat than traditional porridge.
- Has a Low G.I.(glycemic index) of 55.
- A mixture of six grains.
- Contains barley which helps lower cholesterol.
- Very low in sodium.
- High in fibre.
- No cholesterol.
- Certified Kosher & Halal.
- Resealable stand-up pack.
- Breakfast in a Bag 60g Single Serve
|Quantity per 45g Serve||% Daily Intake†||Quantity per 100g|
Quantity per 60g
†Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
#Saturated and Trans Fats make up only 2.64% of the total energy.
INGREDIENTSL Rolled Oats, Rolled Wheat, Rolled Triticale, Rolled Rye, Rolled Barley, Rolled Rice
Multigrain Porridge is prepared as a hot cereal is cooked either on the stove or in the microwave.- although a lot of people use it as a base to make their own muesli.
Stove: 1 cup of Multigrain Porridge to 2 cups of water. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 5 minutes or until water is evaporated. Add milk or your favourite milk substitute and sweeten to taste.
Microwave: For a single serve add 1/2 cup of Multigrain Porridge to 1 cup of water. Microwave on high for around 3-5 minutes, stirring every minute or so. Add milk (or milk substitute) and sweeten to taste.
Breakfast in a Bag: Open bag, pour in water until the grains are covered, microwave for 1 minute, let stand for 1 minute, then add milk and sweeten to taste.
Don't miss the great recipe for ANZAC Biscuits using Multigrain Porridge on our Recipes page
Our Other Products...
- Free & Lo Muesli - Gluten & Nut Free, Vegan, Low Fat
- Free & Fruity Muesli - Gluten & Nut Free, Loads of Fruit
- Berry Muesli - Wheat & Nut Free, Berries
- Sports Muesli - Nut Free, Developed for Athletes
- Tropical Muesli - Mango & Macadamia
- High Fibre Muesli - Your daily Fibre fix.
- Choc-Lish - schoko musli - European style muesli