Chocolate Muesli Slice
3 cups Monster Health Food Co High Fibre Muesli
250g dark chocolate (80% cocoa)
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup flaked almonds
1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricots
400ml coconut milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Combine High Fibre Muesli, shredded coconut, almonds and fruit in a large bowl.
- In a pot, heat coconut milk and vanilla essence on low heat until thickened.
- Add coconut milk and stir until ingredients are thoroughly coated. Press mixture firmly into slice tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until set and golden.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on High in 20-second bursts, stirring after each, until melted. Spread evenly onto baked slice.
- Chill in refrigerator until chocolate has set.
- Gently cut into rectangles and serve.
- Store in an airtight container.