Berry Yoghurt Trifle Recipe
This heavenly creation is a perfect fusion of vibrant berries, velvety yoghurt, topped off with delicious Monster Health Food Co Berry Muesli. This super easy recipe is perfect for making ahead and conveniently storing in the fridge, ensuring a delicious on-the-go option whenever you need it.
- 1 cup defrosted frozen raspberries or mixed berries
- 1 cup Monster Health Food Co Berry Muesli
- 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract stirred
- 1/4 cup of flaked or slivered almonds.
- Mix yoghurt and vanilla
- Layer the berries in a glass, then fill with the Berry Muesli and yoghurt.
- Top with the toasted almonds.