This is where Monster Health Food Co (as Monster Muesli) started more than 20 years ago. Our Sports Muesli was originally developed to help rowers with performance and recovery. It’s packed with grains for complex carbohydrates to give you energy, and seeds for protein. We’ve also added Quinoa, Chia and Lupin to boost your iron, protein and fibre levels. Lightly dried in golden syrup to make it naturally tasty, it’s a perfect way to start your day, and maintain a healthy and balanced diet with the added bonus of being nut free.
Now also available in Breakfast in a Bag single serve - great for weight control and a full, proper breakfast anywhere - no need for a bowl!
| Quantity per 45g Serve|
|% Daily Intake†||Quantity per 100g|| Quantity per 60g Serve|
Breakfast in a Bag
† Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kj. Your daily intakes may be higheror lower depending on your energy needs,
# Muesli is usually low in cholesterol or cholesterol free.
Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Rolled Triticale, Golden Syrup, Rolled Wheat, Wheat Bran Straws, Sunflower Seeds, Paw Paw Dried Diced [Papaya, Sugar, Citric Acid (330), Sulphur Dioxide (220)], Lupin Flake, Pepitas, Puffed Rice, Linseeds, Buckwheat, Quinoa - Grain, Oat Bran, Chia Seeds. CONTAINS GLUTEN, OATS, TRITICALE, WHEAT and LUPIN.
Preparation Instructions - Sports Muesli
Pour Sports Muesli into a bowl and add milk or your favourite milk substitute. Sports has only one fruit - papaya - making it a great base for a bircher muesli. Check out the recipe for bircher muesli on our Recipes page.
- Free & Lo Muesli - Gluten, Nut & 97% fat Free, vegan & vegetarian suitable
- Free & Fruity Muesli - Gluten, Nut & 97% Fat Free
- Berry Muesli - Wheat & Nut Free - Loads of berries all preservative free;
- Tropical Muesli - with Mango & Macadamia
- High Fibre Muesli - High in Fibre + more than 24% Fruit & Nuts
- Multigrain Porridge - 6 whole grains + 40% Less Fat + Nut Free;
- Choc-Lish - for fussy eaters
- Sports Muesli - Developed for Athletes