Choc-Chip and Oat Slice
- 1/2 cup Self Raising flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 cup Monster Health Food Co Multigrain Porridge
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup (firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup milk choc chips
- 125g butter melted
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Brush a 17 x 27cm (base measurement) slab pan with butter -or just used glad bake.
2. Sift the combined flours into a bowl. Add the Multigrain Porridge , coconut, brown sugar, sultanas and choc chips and stir to combine.
3. Make a well in the centre and add melted butter and egg. Stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm. Set aside to cool completely.Cut into squares to serve.