Healthy, Nutty and Monstrous Banana Sundae Parfait
Chia pudding base:
Brownie Mudcake layer:
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 Tim Tam
- 3-4 tbs Monster Health Food Co Multigrain Porridge
- cacao powder
- dash of unsweetened almond milk
- 2-3 spoons Greek Yoghurt
- handful of Raw Nut Mix
- 1-2 Bananas
- 2tbs Organic Peanut Butter
- Mix all ingredients together in your jar/glass/bowl of choice and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Inside a ziplock bag, crush the cookie and shake in with Multigrain Porridge, cacao powder and protein powder.
- Pack the mix on top of the chia pudding.
- Place banana on top.
- Layer with peanut butter, greek yoghurt and top with more bananas
Submitted by Angie L.